Being The Parent of A Teen is Tough!
Being A Teen Is Tougher!
Is Your Teen Changing & You Can’t Keep Up?
FREE Webinar for Parents of Teens
- Understand Your Teen’s Behavior & Motivations
- What It’s Like to Be A Teen Today
- Surprising Stressors Teens Face
- What’s Normal Behavior
- When To Be Concerned (Yellow/Red Flags & Resources)
Bonus FREE Parenting Teens
Are You Struggling with Any of the Following?
- Do you worry that your pre-teen/teen is becoming distant?
- That communication is dwindling or has already disappeared?
- Are you wondering how to remain connected with your teen?
- Do you worry your teen is struggling, or you want to protect your teen from the pressures of the adoloscent years?
- Have you observed changes in behavior, attitude, or interest in activities?
- Are you wondering if the changes are normal?
- Has your teen become emotionally withdrawn?
- Does your teen seem to struggle with anger or outbursts?
- Do you worry about your teen’s safety?
- Are you feeling more stressed or anxious than ever before over parenting, your children or your home?
- Are you worried about your preteen/teen’s stress or anxiety level?
- Are you concerned about outside influences, peer pressure, bullying or your teen’s acquaintances?
- Would you simply like to ensure you’re providing the best possible support and direction for your teen, and you want to remain connected?
If you’re the parent of a teen, you won’t want to miss this!
5 Essential Insights Into the Teen Mind
What this Webinar Covers
Understand Your Teen’s Behavior
The teen years are unique, their behavior and motivation driven by many factors including hormones, growing independence and their brain development.
Insightful information for parents of teens who struggle with making reasonable choices, are impulsive or emotional, and sometimes seem to forget about the obvious consequences. Why is this happening? And what can you do about it?
Understand Teen Life & Teen Struggles
Learn the most common stressors teens face today so you can help your teen navigate them.
It’s likely you’ll be surprised by this list, particularly the top stressors. You’ll also gain insight on the impact of trauma (such as divorce or substance abuse) on teens, now and into the future.
This webinar comes with a free support kit full of stress management insight and tools.
Navigating Your Teen’s Mental Health
The rate of depression, anxiety and other mental illnesses has skyrocketed. It doesn’t help that the teen years are known for dramatic changes in your child. Gain an understanding of what to expect, what to keep an eye on, and how you can help your teen stay safe.
Bonus Positive Parenting Tools for Teens Kit
Webinar attendees receive a free bonus support kit full of additional insight into the teen years.
Sign Up For Your Free Webinar Here
Brought to you by Achieve Life Balance and Susan Graham, CFLE
Susan Graham, CFLE
Certified Family Life Educator
Parenting & Family Workshop Developer
Parents of Teens Support Kit
Join the Webinar and Get the Following Additional Support Tools:
Positive Parenting for Parents of Teens/Pre-Teens
- Is My Teen Okay? What’s Normal/What’s Not
- Understanding Your Teen: “Inside the Mind of a Teen”
- What Is Positive Parenting?
- Positive Parenting Support for the Teen Years
- The Top 3 Components of Healthy Parenting In the Teen Years
- Don’t Be Fooled: Avoid Inaccurate “positive parenting” Tips
Stress Management for Parents of Teens
- What Does Stress Have to Do With Parenting? (Hint: Everything!)
- Signs of Stress in Adults
- Signs of Stress in Teens
- 5-Steps to Stress Management & Reduction
- 10 Immediate Tools to Help Your Teen Today
- 20 Positive Conversation Starters For Teen
Powerful Positive Parenting Roadmap:
5 Simple Steps to Become A Positive Parent
The Support Kit comes free when you register for the webinar.
Some components of the kit will arrive ahead of time to support you before the webinar!
The rest of the packet will arrive with the webinar, so you can keep track of what you learn from the webinar.
Reserve Your Spot Here!
We know your time is valuable. This webinar will run for approximately 30-45 minutes. Reserve your space and receive the webinar link, reminder notice, and your initial Support Kit tools. The remainder of your Support Kit will arrive during the webinar.
Sign Up for the Free Webinar Here:
Meet Certified Family Life Educator, Susan Graham, CFLE
As Seen In:
Hey There, I’m Susan!
I’m a Certified Family Life Educator, Parent Coach & Course Creator, wife & mother of 3 incredible humans. I know all about the challenges parents struggle with as we juggle multiple hats and busy lives.
I know because I’ve lived it myself.
You Are Not Alone In Your Parenting Journey.
My programs and workshops utilize the most effective, evidence-based methods available, designed for convenience and simplicity.
Loved and Trusted By My Clients
“Susan was so caring and understanding. She helped me through every question and all the lessons without judgment or bias. She truly works with a passion to help parents succeed at their fullest potential! 10/5″
“I learned a lot from Susan and her course material. She made it personal and let me set the pace for my learning and application. Great investment!”
“Blown away by her attention to detail and breakdown analysis on how parenting differs but yet all have the common goals. 5-Stars!”
Close to Home Testimonials
What My Kids Have to Say
Testimonials From The Home Front
Yes! These are my real children. No, I did not force them, bribe them, pay them, pressure them, or anything along those lines. I asked my kids if they’d be willing to provide an honest testimonial on how they would describe the success of my parenting skills ~ after I dedicated my efforts to improve my parenting skills, earned my certification, and put my lessons to the test in the real world.
“My mom really changed when she started working on her certification and parenting knowledge. She became a whole different person, a better parent. I’m always asking for her classroom management advice.“
Lauren Graham, 22
Elementary Student Teacher
“My friends tell me how lucky I am to have a mom who listens and supports me, even when we disagree. I have to admit she’s a great mom. I feel safe coming to her with almost anything.”
Nicole Graham, 19
Global Studies Student
“She’s okay. Just kidding! She’s a great mom. If something goes wrong, I know I can go to her to help me figure things out.”
Brendan Graham, 15
Don’t Miss Out!
This FREE Webinar is Only Available Live For A Limited Time
Dates Don’t Work?
Sign Up for Webinar Updates